St. John’s Riverside Hospital, Andrus Pavilion, serves as the main campus of the Riverside Health system. Riverside Health is a 378-bed system, comprised of the Andrus Pavilion, The Park Care Pavilion and The Dobbs Ferry Pavilion. Founded in 1869, St. John’s Riverside Hospital was Westchester County’s first hospital and has been serving the lower Hudson Valley region for nearly 150 years. St. John’s Riverside Hospital has also demonstrated a commitment to education, housing the Cochran School of Nursing, which graduated one of the nation’s first nursing classes in 1896. St. John’s Riverside Hospital currently serves as a regional campus for the nation’s largest medical school, The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM). St. John’s Riverside Hospital remains a major academic affiliate of LECOM and a clinical affiliate of Montefiore Medical Center.
In addition, St. John’s Riverside Hospital offers both ACGME accredited three-year categorical and one-year preliminary medicine tracks. Both tracks are community-based and designed to train knowledgeable, compassionate and efficient physician.
Our mission is to provide high-quality, comprehensive, and dynamic education for our trainees. We are looking for the next class of outstanding candidates to help us continue to build our education programs. Join us!