The Respiratory Therapy staff specializes in all phases of Respiratory Care, including Ventilator and Airway Management. The Respiratory Therapy Services has certified Asthma Educators on staff. Our team of pulmonologists and respiratory staff treat diseases of the lungs and airways including; pneumonia, pleurisy, asthma, occupational diseases, bronchitis, sleep disorders, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), emphysema, interstitial lung diseases, and other complex disorders of the lungs.
Respiratory and Pulmonary Services
• 24/7 Availability
• Comprehensive Respiratory Services
• Certified Asthma Educators
• Sleep Medicine
The Respiratory Therapy staff specializes in all phases of Respiratory Care, including Ventilator and Airway Management. The Respiratory Therapy Services has certified Asthma Educators on staff.
- Oxygen Therapy
- Ventilator Management
- Aerosol Therapy - delivery of medicine through a nebulizer
- Chest Physical Therapy - aids in secretion clearance
- Incentive Spiromety
Diagnostic Services include:
- Arterial blood gas analysis - determines level of carbon dioxide and oxygen in the blood.
- Pulse Oximetry - simple non-invasive measurement of oxygen in the blood.
- Sputum induction
- Peak Flow Monitoring - determines if you are moving enough air in and out of your lungs.
- Pulmonary Function Testing - measures the function of your lungs.
For more information or to schedule an appointment contact: or to make an appointment please call: (914) 964-4312