The HOPE Center at Park Care Pavilion provides the highest quality medical, mental health, case management to area residents affected with HIV in one convenient location. According to the New York State Department of Health, Yonkers is ranked highest in need for HIV-related services. The HOPE Center is committed to stem the HIV epidemic by providing quality care to the community.
Our services are provided to individuals who are at-risk for HIV infection or who are HIV infected. Services are either free or are charged to your medical insurance, including Medicaid, Medicaid HMO’s, Medicare and most private insurance. We also have access to assist with the outpatient medical care of those with HIV who have no coverage. This coverage is through the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) offered by the State of New York.
Our staff is multicultural and multi-lingual. We work in this field because we care! We want to help you make a difference in your health. We have the personal, professional, cultural and life experience to help you be as healthy as you can.
We offer the following services to those infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS:
• HIV Counseling, Testing and Referral
• Confidential rapid HIV testing for individuals who do not know their HIV status.
• PrEP is available for people who are HIV-negative and have a high risk of being exposed to HIV through sex or drug injection.
• For more information visit: www.hopecenterPrEP.com
• HOPE Center offers specialized treatment to individuals who are co-infected with Hepatitis C
• For more information visit: www.hopecenterHepC.org
• Case Management
• We coordinate your health care and psychosocial services to meet your individual needs, such as such as transportation, insurance coverage and housing.
• Peer educators provide support and understandable information regarding ongoing issues impacting people with HIV and AIDS.
• Primary Care Medical Services
• The HOPE Center’s medical and nursing staff provides compassionate and confidential medical care for adults with HIV infection.
• Hope Center has been awarded “Best Practice in Gynecological Care for HIV Infected Women” and “Best Practice in Comprehensive Health Care for HIV-Infected Substance Users”
• Dental services are also available to patients
• Mental Health
• Many people experience feelings of depression, anxiety, and problems sleeping when they are infected with HIV/AIDS.
• Hope Center has a team available to diagnose and treat mental health conditions.
The program is funded through grants from the Department of Health and Human Services, New York State Department of Health (AIDS Institute) and Westchester County Department of Health.
For more information on these services please contact: (914) 964-7723.
HOPE Center Quality Measures
*READ: Syphilis Alert from the New York State Department of Health