St. John's Riverside Hospital is committed to investing in advanced medical technology designed to support our relentless pursuit of early detection and prevention of illness. There is an undeniable connection between diagnosing sooner – and the ability to influence a positive outcome.
• Accredited Diagnostic Imaging Center
• Comprehensive Imaging Services
• Advanced Technology
• Low Dose Imaging
• Picture Archiving System – Electronic Medical Records
• Free Valet Parking
St. John's Riverside Hospital continues to elevate the care we provide to the community through our American College of Radiology Accredited Diagnostic Imaging Center. Our Diagnostic Imaging Center offers the most sophisticated technology, comfortable facilities, an experienced and friendly team of technologists, and board-certified radiologists. When experience matters most, know that our board certified radiologists interpret over 130,000 images a year.
St. John's Riverside Hospital is committed to providing a positive patient experience. We offer convenient central scheduling services for all of your diagnostic needs. We also offer complimentary valet parking for all patients during testing. Our staff will provide information and “what to expect” during your test.
To expedite your care, diagnostics are available to your physician quickly, via our secure PACS System. Using PACS, the radiologist can view your exam at the hospital on computer monitors and your physician can view your images in their office. All studies are saved in the hospital's Picture Archiving System (PACS) allowing the images to be transferred between hospital locations. In addition to the PACS system, SJRH has added the computer-aided detection system (iCAD) which allows the computer to take a "second look" with the radiologist to prompt subtle density changes within tissue.
We offer the following digital exams:
- CT Scan
- CT Vascular Angiography
- Interventional Radiology
- General Radiology
- Vascular Ultrasound Doppler Studies
- 3D Mammography
- Bone Densitometry
- Nuclear Medicine
- Gastro-intestinal Studies
- Barium Enema Studies
- CT or Ultrasound biopsies including breast
- Stereotactic Biopsies
For more information about Diagnostic Imaging or to schedule an exam at St John’s Andrus Pavilion or Dobbs Ferry Pavilion,
please contact: (914) 964-4329.
Please note: not all services are available at both locations.
St. John's Riverside Hospital is committed to
providing the lowest possible radiation dose in all our diagnostic
Click Here & Learn More
The Healthy Approach To Medical Imaging
Our comprehensive approach to medical imaging includes techniques, programs, and practices designed to reveal more diagnostic information and expose you to less radiation.
• With our Philips CT and X-ray imaging systems and our dose management initiative, you can count on getting superb quality medical images with the least amount of radiation necessary.
• Philips technologies automatically calculate the best technique for each exam to deliver the lowest X-ray dose at the optimum image quality.
• Our imaging technologists also carefully monitor X-ray dose to ensure each patient gets just the right amount to produce a quality image, reducing the need for retakes.
At St. John's Riverside Hospital , we incorporate intelligent dose management thinking into every aspect of clinical imaging. Discover our healthy approach to medical imaging.